Since becoming a Microsoft Showcase School and a member of the Global Schools Alliance, we have welcomed many visitors from New Zealand and around the world.
Visitors are often interested in looking at:
- Our collaborative learning spaces, experiencing how this is for our teachers and our students
- How we enact our school vision of Empower. Enrich (outlined here) through:
- Personalised Learning
- Project Based / Inquiry Learning
- Play-based / Investigative play
- E-Learning/ Digital Technology
- Our dual pathway for our students:
- Our Māori pathway, Whānau Ata, which delivers Marautanga o Aotearoa
- Our English pathway which delivers the New Zealand Curriculum
We invite you to come, see and be inspired by what is possible. School visits provide a great opportunity to view our world-class facilities, experience our unique learning environment and ask any questions you may have about our school.
You are very welcome to visit us to hear about our journey into collaborative spaces and how how we engage, enrich and empower our students in our hubs.
Phone our office to arrange an appointment.