Kia Ora, Malo e lelei, Talofa Lava, Kia Orana, Anyong Haseyo, Namaste,
Fakaalofa Lahi Atu, Ni Hao, Sawadee, Konichiwa, Greetings, Bonjour!
Tena koutou e te Whānau, he mihi ki a koutou katoa.
Freemans Bay School is the closest school to inner city Auckland. It is only 15 minutes walk from the city centre which has excellent accommodation options for families. Freemans Bay School is a fantastic educational choice for International students providing:
- A caring and welcoming New Zealand experience
- English language classes – speaking, reading, writing with specialist teachers
- In- school support
- Rich curriculum including physical education, music, science, technology and school camps
- Future focused curriculum – online learning package. Learning can continue at home!
- Advice on accommodation options
- Support with meeting other families for a rich community experience
If you are enrolling as an International Student, please contact our office staff for an International Student Pack and to book an appointment.
You can contact us via:
Please contact the school office to make a time to meet with the principal and be given a tour of the school. At this time you will have an opportunity to view our facilities and discuss our English language programmes with our experienced staff.
We look forward to welcoming you to Freemans Bay School.